Saturday 10 April 2010

Stamp with Us!

Gosh I don't were the days are going but they are certainly going fast! The challenge over at Stamp With Us is a colour challenge to make a card (or anything you fancy) using pink and orange. For a short while I must admit I had a mental block but once I started I couldn't stop and even managed two cards for the challenge:) Hope to just make it in time!




Thanks for looking and enjoy the rest of the good weather:)

Hugs
Vicki x

Recipe - all products are Stampin'Up!

1 comment:

Debs said...

Hi Vicki
Not the 'normal' colour combo you would put toether, but they do look so good. Think my fav is the one with the star - but love them both. The weather has been gorgeous hasn't it - and set to stay a while I hear. We're off to Brean Leisure Park today so not much crafting being done here lol!!
Take care hunni.
Debs xx