Thursday 15 April 2010

Forgot to Post....

Just a few cards that I have made and not posted, so thought I would just share them with you.



This card I made for my lovely upline Monica for her birthday. (Hope you liked it:)




An altered note book using the simply scrappin kit "Petal Party." Asda were selling these for 50p each (bargain!)




This is the card I made for my mum for Mother's Day using acrylic paints with my rubber stamps and the flower is made using SU scallop circle punch.

Hope you enjoyed and thanks for visiting:)

Hugs
Vicki x





4 comments:

Debs said...

Hiya Vicki
These are all adorable - I really love the swirls and the flowers on the Mother's Day card are gorgeous.
Take care hun
Debs xx

Nicci said...

Love that flower on Monica's card. Lets have another crafty night again soon ! xx

Lexxie said...

These are all so lovely Vicki! love all the florals and swirls,
Fab work,
Love Sarita xx

Anonymous said...

Lovely projects! At first reading I thought Asda were selling Simply Scrappin kits for 50p ( oh, in my dreams!!!) trust you to get a bargain ! Xx