Friday 2 April 2010

Challenge 32 - The Sugar Bowl

It's so nice to be able to craft for pleasure now and again and this week I have managed to even enter a few challenges too. This is my latest creation for the 'Sugar Bowl' challenge, were you could choose any sketch from all the past ones used. So being me, I think I probably chose the simplest one.....lol The stamp is of course Sugar Nellie and I am ashamed to admit I bought it about a year ago and have only just inked her up!(tut, tut)




Hope you all have a lovely Easter and you never know the sun might even shine!:)

Hugs
Vicki x

4 comments:

Victoria said...

very pretty Vicki - love the colour combo, looks fab with the stamp
Hugs
Victoria
x

Juls said...

I love dressed up Maggie!!love the gorgeous soft colours you have used!! Hugs Juls

Debs said...

Oh Vicki how could you have left it so long before inking this little darling up - she's gorgeous!!
Love the sft colours tones and the layout is perfect.
Have a great Easter - hope the sun does shine but not too much to melt the eggs from the Easter Bunny!!
Take care
Debs xx

Lexxie said...

This is such an utterly charming card Vicki.
Have a fab Easter,
Love Sarita xx