Friday 26 March 2010

Oh No!....

....I just made this card for my son's friend as it's his birthday today only to be informed by my seven year old "mum his names Cameron" aaaah!!!! Only just managed to be able to cover over the wrong name (few!) I was so pleased with it too, showing it off to my boys (looking like a fool....lol) Ah well, all's well that ends well and he probably wont even notice the card just the contents.....lol!




Just realized I can enter this in the challenge over at Stamp With Us as the theme this week is "male cards".

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend:)

Hugs
Vicki x

All products used are Stampin'Up! (except ribbon, from stash)

9 comments:

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Vicky - the card is fab. and I'm sure you will have managed to disguise the name perfectly. There is always a way to get around these things - I usually say "stick a butterfly on it", but I guess Cameron wouldn't have liked that at all!!
Love, Sylvia xxx

Liz said...

te he Vickie thought it just me that done that lol

liz xx

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card Vicky! And I've done that before on a wedding card!
:o)

Stamp WIth Us said...

Wow this is fab Vicky!

Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge!

XXX

Sara said...

I like the colours Vicky, nice and cheery for this time of year and not your typical male colours. Thanks for playing along with our challenge.

Sara xx
Stamp With Us Design Team

Donnas Den said...

Hi Vicky,

Great card. We've got a Happy Birthday theme until tonight on 'Cards for Men' which you could enter. http://cardsformen.blogspot.com

Donna xx

Anonymous said...

Fab card! It's ages since I've done a man card- may
have to Case yours!! How r ya?!

Nannieflash said...

Fabulous card Vicky, love the image. Thank you for joining us at Cards for Men, and good luck with the challenge. With hugs Shirleyx

Donnas Den said...

Hi Vicky,

Not too late. Closes at midnight. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

Donna xx