Friday 13 November 2009

APFP - Christmas


Well it's taken me a while to do this one, the theme being Christmas as you might have guessed....lol, the problem being I don't have anything Christmassy from Papertrey Ink, so I had to get my thinking cap on and managed to come up with this for the challenge over on A Passion for Papertrey. I'm actually quite pleased with the results, I think I've used my resources well!....lol (need more stash!)

Thanks for taking the time to visit, I love reading any comments left.

Hugs
Vicki x

Recipe; Stamps - everyday classics, out on a limb (additions). Ink - vintage cream/black. Card - pure poppy/kraft. Natural twine. Glitter glue, ribbon, white gel pen (from stash)

9 comments:

Daniela F. said...

Vicki, your spinner card looks awesome! Thanks for reminding me that I have another non-Christmas set that could be used for Holiday cards, too :)

Neenie said...

Beautiful card, Vicki! Love the rustic feel to it.x :)

cheryl said...

so you should be hun its looks great really effective love cheryl xxxxxxx

Alina said...

very beautiful card, Vicki, it's a lovely idea!
hugs, Alina

Lynne in NI said...

Love it! Great colours and all the little stars are soooo pretty
:o)

Aimes said...

Ooh you've definitely used your loaf on this creation! I love it when not having supplies makes you think outta the box, though don't let that stop you from spoiling yourself with lots of PTI goodies ;D
Thanks so much for joining in our challenge - I really appreciate the effort you've gone to - a fabulous card!
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Anonymous said...

this card is gorgeous- love love love Kraft! was it a die you used to make the aperture? hope youre ok, xx

Tracy said...

Wahhhhh love it!!!!!
xxxx

Vanessa said...

Looove this! Great spinner card!

Hugs,
Vanessa