Friday 20 January 2012

Sonic Birthday!

OMG, it's been over 2 months since I last posted here, no excuse just got caught up in everyday life. We didn't have a very good end or start to the year, my dad had a heart attack Christmas day but thankfully he's made a full recovery with the help of 'the top heart surgeon in Britain'. Yes he touched lucky and this guy actually fitted him with a stent which, the staff at Broadgreen Hospital in Liverpool told us he never does minor things like this now, only major heart surgery. Looks like my dad was in the right place at the right time.

Well I think I'm back now....lol (hopefully!) I made this card for my cousins little boy and as you probably guessed he is a big fan of the Wii and football so I thought this was quite appropriate.




Thanks to anyone who has been dropping by whilst I've been absent and hopefully I'll be back soon with another card.

Hugs
Vicki x

5 comments:

Ella's Design said...

Glad to hear that your Dad is on the mend - must have been a heck of a shock! Let's hope 2012 gets better by the day! Great card for your cousin's little boy, really like the red and blue colour combo. Thanks for commenting on my blog, hugs, Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Love it! We have serious sonic fans in our house too! Good to see you posting again. Need to arrange another crafty eve! x

Stephanie said...

Oh honey, I'm so glad Dad's okay - what a terrible scare *hugs* Super cute card, my son would absolutely LOVE this! xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki,
So glad to hear your Dad is well on the road to recovery. My Mum had both of her heart operations at Broadgreen and I think the staff are wonderful.

Fab card to come back with; perfect for a little lad!
xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Nice to see you back in Blogland Vicky.
Your Dad's had a rough time by the sound of it, but thank goodness he is now improving.

What a fabulous boy's card - love the bright colours and the cute image.
Hugs, Sylvia x