Saturday 23 April 2011

Mums Birthday!

Hello strangers, well at least I am anyway.....lol I think there is a time thief doing the rounds, where is it going I ask myself! Anyway, last week was my mums birthday, not that she was here mind, no, she was spoiling herself in New York doing a spot of shopping and she certainly did that (wink.) This is the card I made for her though, already for her return.


I've used those gorgeous papers, elegant soiree with the co-ordinating cardstock, baja breeze, soft suede and very vanilla and of course that daisy die has sneaked in again ;) I do love it! The new seam binding ribbon is just lush to use, just hope they bring some more colours in the new catalogue next October :) and the stamp I have used is a 'Dolly Mamas' they are so humerous, just love them.

Sorry for the quick post but it's getting a bit late now and no doubt my youngest will be up at the crack of dawn to see if the 'Easter Bunny' has been ;)

Have a lovely Easter Sunday and lets hope the sun comes out for the bank holiday!

Hugs
Vicki x

2 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

Happy Easter Vicki, I hope the Easter Bunny left you a ton of choccies. Your Mum is going to love this card, it made me laugh!
Hugs
Carol x

Debs said...

Happy Easter hun.
Love your card - the daisy flower is stunning!
Hope you are keeping well.
Take care
Debs xx