Monday 28 February 2011

Birthday Cards and a Sick Boy :(

Just when I thought I had a day to craft and catch up with all the birthday cards I need to make, I gets a phone call from school to say my little one feels "sick and wobbley" don't you just love how they express themselves (bless him.) I must admit at first I thought, he was fine this morning, only to remember that yesterday whilst we were visiting hubby's sister her new puppy caught Nicholas' finger whilst he was playing with him (and drew blood) and I thought maybe that had something to do with it. Anyway finger is fine but little one is a sleep on the couch - now I know he's out of sorts as he only sleeps during the day when he's sick :(

So I have managed to get two out of the four birthday cards finished and hopefully will fit another one in before son No.1 arrives home from school. This one I made for a lady from my craft group I go to, in case you haven't guessed she's 70!..... I guess the numbers are a give away hey!....lol


The papers are K&Co and the cardstock is SU. I made those gorgeous little flowers using a Marianne Design die.

This one will make one of my friends smile as I have recycled the birthday card she made for my sons birthday a few weeks ago (I've pinched the image from it....lol) Today is my cousins little boys birthday and he soooo loves Mario!



Ok, back to tend to my little sick man, he's so good when he's ill, he never murmurs (bless him.)

TTFN

Vicki x

3 comments:

Inkyfingers said...

Love your cards Vicki and those flowers are gorgeous. Hope you little one feels better soon!

Hugs
Carol x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Fabulous cards Vicki - love the tri-fold design and the beautiful KandCo papers. Here's hoping little Nicholas will be up and running around in no time.
Hugs, Sylvia xx

Pauline said...

Fab cards, and hope your little man has recovered xx