Monday 31 January 2011

Lost Treasures!

Good morning (yes I know it's Monday) well hope it is anyway. Just a really quick post from me today, just so you know I haven't gone off on one again ....lol

This was a thank you present I sent to a blogging buddy ages ago and thanks to RM she never did receive it. I was quite annoyed about it as by the time I'd paid the postage on it, it all added up to quite a few pounds not to mention the time I'd put into doing it (which I did enjoy.)



All products are Stampin'Up! but unfortunately the ribbon and 'yummy' stamp are retired but if you would like to order any SU products just drop me an email at sweetswirls@hotmail.co.uk and remember SU now accept Credit or Debit card payments, which does makes it so much easier!

Have a good week.

Hugs
Vicki x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

RM has lost a lot recently for me too! Where does it all go? Gorgeous projects- really love the card: those colours are lovely. I miss the spotty ribbon too!! X

Inkyfingers said...

So pretty Vicki and such a shame it didn't reach its destination. Love the yummy tummy stamp.