Thursday 30 September 2010

Sale Time!!

Please scroll down for newer posts!

It's finally arrived and we (demo's) are extremely excited about it, the list of what will be retiring from the current Stampin'Up! catalogue that is and if that wasn't enough we also get to have a peek at the new SU catalogue which will be released on the 1st October!! I can confirm that the new catty is FAB!!! and you wont be disappointed ;)

So if you would like to have a browse at the retiring list just click on the picture below and if you see anything you fancy you can contact me at sweetswirls@hotmail.co.uk to place an order :)



Happy browsing!!!

Hugs
Vicki x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki,
Just blog hopping - love your blog and your creations
Hope you come and visit mine and give opinions on my cards
Hugs
Grace
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Vicki,
me again!
Thank you for commenting on my blog - I really appreciate it! You are now on my blogs i love list!
Because you were the first commenter, you won the honey and hugs stamp set! If you want it of course!
Just mail me on graceeve@tiscali.co.uk
Hugs
Grace
xx

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.