Sunday 9 May 2010

Tea for Two!

Firstly sorry for the lack of posts lately, I was trying to be a good blogger and post regularly but somehow I went a stray (eek!) Not only have I not blogged I haven't really found much time to craft either (what's happening!) I did however find time to visit the "Happy Stampers" stamp
festival yesterday at Port Sunlight and picked up a few bits and pieces (as you do ;) and I actually made this card about a week ago and have only just managed to take a photo - how sad :( So I am entering this card in the challenge over at A Passion for Papertrey were the theme is to make a friendship card. I am now lucky enough to own 3 PTI stamp sets (woohoo!) this one "Tea for Two" being my latest addition, it's just lovely and comes with so many different sentiments.




Hope you all have a good week:)

Hugs
Vicki x

Recipe
Cardstock - ocean tides, aqua mist, spring moss
Stamps - tea for two
Ribbon - spring moss (twill tape)
DSP - everyday blessings
Other Accessories - black ink, nestabilities, cuttlebug embossing folder.

4 comments:

Aimes said...

Oh I sympathise hun, it's like everything is on the go with no time to blog or craft! I truly appreciate you finding the time to enter this card into our challenge - I love it! The layout is fabulous and you just can't go wrong with tea can ya?! ;D
Hoping we both get some time to craft soon...
Hugs,
Aimes
x

Lynne in NI said...

Fab card Vicki ... I'm lovin your pink teapot!
:o)

Vanessa said...

Love it, Vicki! This is one of my favorite sets and you used it so beautifully!

Vanessa x

Anonymous said...

Hey you ! Great card! I've nearly forgiven you for pipping me to the post to buy that set. I'm trying to pluck up courage to create using my lovely PTI goodies. I might even enter the challenge ! Hope you're ok xx