Friday 3 July 2009

So Busy!...

I just can't believe were the time is going, July already it doesn't bare thinking about, (Christmas!!).
I haven't even been able to find the time to blog, let alone make any cards, home life is just so busy at the moment and I fear I am becoming one of those "Bad Bloggers!" (eek!). Hopefully when the boys break up from school I might get a little more time, my eldest son Benjamin has just got his year 6 sats results and did really well with three 5's, so we are all extremely delighted and they both had glowing reports which is really nice too, which means I need to get cracking with gifts for the teachers and teaching assistants. The weather here is now in Monsoon season, I'm almost sure!..lol, but I'm not complaining because it was a bit too hot for me, so hopefully it will clear the air, anyway shall go and see if I can make a card - have an hour or two to spare before school run.

Take care

Vicki x

No comments: