Monday 27 April 2009

Craft Stash!

Oh what a busy weekend, I feel worn out today so just blog hopping for a change, lol. Friday night went out (girls night), Saturday morning up early for the Creative Stitch show at Aintree, had a great time, could have spent hundreds probably but I didn't I was really good only spent £45 which is really good (I think?!) Off to the Happy Stampers show in Port Sunlight in 2 weeks time, so that is why I was good at the Aintree show! Sunday went to a christening, so all in all a very eventful weekend - need to chill out today, but I have made a card with some of my new stash, so will post it later, but here is a photo of my little bit of stash!!




Vicki x

5 comments:

Lynne in NI said...

Great stash - those Christmas papers are gorgeous!
I missed out on the Belfast Craft Show as I'd (over)spent my crafty budget ... but from what I hear you were very restrained with your £45 spend!!

Debs said...

hi Vicki
You seem to have done well with the amount of stash you got with your money - looks great.
Look forward to seeing some of your projects.
Thanks for popping over tomy blog and leaving some lovely comments.
Have a great evening
Debs xx

Joy said...

look at all your goodies! what a great stash to have! can't wait to see what you create with it! thanks for leaving me a sweet comment! take care and TFS!

Tracy said...

Hiya Vicki what a lot of stash loveliness....looking forward to seeing more fab makes.
xx

maxine said...

ohhhh lovely goodies Vicki, glad you had a good time. I have put a little something in the post for you today.